Mudamos o mundo todos os dias. A qualquer hora. Sem censura. Amarga ou doce. Com ou sem o primeiro gomo de tangerina.

Saturday, January 24, 2004

De um passageiro de primeira classe...

I wanna make you smile
whenever you are sad
carry you around
when your artrite is bad

all I wanna do
is grow old
with you
I'll get your medicin
when your tommy akes

build you a fire
when the furniture brakes
It could be so nice
growing old with you

I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat
When you are cold

Need you, feed you
Even let you hold
the remote control

So let me do the dishes
In our kitchen sink
Put you to bed
when you had to much to drink

I could me the man
Who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

(última faixa da banda sonora de «Wedding Singer». Para quem viu o filme, nesta altura o cantor de casamentos está em primeira classe, sentado ao lado do Billy Idol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home